Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ready to Launch

Feb. 3, 2015
So, here is something crazy. I told you that I was made a zone leader, right? well, four of the missionaries that I am in charge of are coming to the Oklahoma, Tulsa Mission! I have pictures, but I will have to send them to you later today. the computer I am on right now has no SD slot. The other four missionaries are going to Fresno, California. Weird, huh? I also met an Elder going to Eliza Burdett's mission, and a Sister going to Adrienne Fowers' mission.
 Today is P-day,and my last day here at the MTC. It's crazy; the last two weeks have flown by. I will be flying to St. George tomorrow morning.
 I wouldn't have traded this experience for the world. In just 2 weeks, I have learned so much, and I have felt the spirit of love more that I ever have in my entire life. Surely, the Lord's work is a labor of love. I know that He lives and loves us. I know that He directs His church, and the work of salvation among The Fathers children. I feel honored, privileged, and humbled to be a part of this, the Lord's work.
Elder Jonathan Miller
Utah St. George Mission
881 S River Rd
St. George, UT. 84790

No comments:

Post a Comment