Monday, September 28, 2015

Howdy everybody!
It's week 5 in Spanish Fork! Holy cow, where did the time go? Elder De
Leon has been here for a long time now, so we're pretty sure that he
will be leaving the area. Sad. :'(  .
So, who's looking forward to General Conference? I can't wait!
Seriously, it's like to Super Bowl, but way cooler. And don't quote me
on this, but someone was telling me that it has been since 1904 that
three Apostles have been called at once. Exciting, huh?
Aside from that, we have an opportunity to hear the prophet of the
Lord speak. That idea has never filled me with so much awe as it does
now. The Lord speaks to President Thomas S. Monson, and our beloved
prophet conveys the word of the Lord to us. Our other church leaders,
all inspired men and women, will also speak to us as directed by the
spirit.
I can't believe that I used to think that General Conference was
boring. Let's all be listening and o hear what the Lord wants us to
hear.
Love y'all!

Elder Muller Muller Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment